Thursday, March 9, 2023

Heavenly Heabutts: Reflections of Hope and Cats and Eternity

Those of you who follow me regularly know our family has had a dog and three cats grow old and cross the Rainbow Bridge over the last few years. It never gets easier, but sometimes there are ideas and books that help us make the transition. Here's a new one for you to check out.



I was given a chance to review this new book, and it is quite lovely. Full of peaceful and assuring quotes. 



"Heaven is where you'll meet all the cats you've ever loved."


I hope that is true, and they all get along with each other.





by 
13067378
's reviewt

it was amazing

As someone who has had a beloved cat cross the Rainbow Bridge recently, I found this book a sweet collection of quotations and thoughts on what lies beyond for both them and us. Personally, I don't take Bible stories this literally (more as proverbial lessons), but there were still nuggets to make me smile.

How could anyone believe cats don't have a soul? And I agree, if heaven is a place without cats, I'm not much interested.

Thank you to the author for providing me a review copy.

***







2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your thoughtful review of my new book. I am grateful for your support, and I hope reading it gave you comfort and elicited expectation.

    ReplyDelete