Thursday, October 1, 2020

Book Launch Day: The Tigran Chornicles Is Here!!

 


Wait! It IS October 1st! Happy Book Birthday to The Tigran Chronicles

This novel has been in the works for the last few years, and I'm delighted to share it with you. This is not a part of any of my current series but may be the beginning of a new one. In case you missed all my other posts about this novel, here's the detail:

Being part tiger and part human should be an advantage—
not lead to your extermination.

Taliya, a seventeen-year-old tigran, has been forced to flee her country home and go into hiding to escape the Enforcers and the Gathering that began in 2172, orchestrated by President Kerkaw and his corrupt martial law of the United States. But it isn’t long before Taliya is captured and forced into a covert military breeding program. Paired with a magnificent male white tigran named Kano, Taliya is determined to survive, whatever the cost, but she is only at the beginning of her journey. What awaits her is more challenging and life-changing than she ever could have imagined.

You can read more about this book and other updates from me in my fall newsletter by tapping here. 

If you want to join in some book launch fun, here's a jigsaw puzzle of the cover. I completed it in 6:08. Can you beat me?? 

You can get your own copy of The Tigran Chronicles at Amazon, directly from me (if you'd like a signed copy with a matching bookmark), or on ebook from nearly every other source. 

Happy Fall. And Happy Reading!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment