Saturday, March 14, 2020

Spring Book Sale Begins

My original plan for this post was to let you know that my online store has fully transferred from PayPal to Square, but life has gotten more interesting than that in the last week. Even in Arkansas, where we are pretty spread out in the first place, events are cancelling and theaters are closing. School locally is still in session because we have not had a COVID-19 case in the area, but that could change any moment. In light of all the families who are suddenly finding themselves at home with many normal events and activities closed, I've started my Spring Book Sale now and reduced prices as much as I can.

At my YouTube channel, I already have old videos of me reading all of the first edition of Why Kimba Saved The World, so maybe that can give parents and teachers a break along the way too. It's a little clunky to navigate because each chapter is a separate video, but it should all be there. If you have a newer edition of the book (with vocabulary in the back) you may notice some text is different here and there. See if you can find the changes!

As I mentioned earlier, shopping for autographed paperbacks and hardcovers should be easier now that I've updated to a Square store. All paperbacks are on sale right now at my lowest event prices through my store, though you will have to pay shipping. Amazon will not allow me to set prices that low (though I notice they have some paperbacks and hardcovers discounted on their own), so make sure you are going through the store link to find paperbacks for $7 or $8 for my kidlit and $11 for At the Corner of Magnetic and Main. 

If you'd like to pick up discounted copies of my ebooks, here's some links for you:

Why Kimba Saved The World  FREE  (sites other than Amazon)

All at 99 cents until May 16th at least:

Why Kimba Saved The World (Amazon has the hardcover for $14.08)

Vacation Hiro

Miss Fatty Cat's Revenge (Amazon has the hardcover for $7.68 right now!!)

Slinky Steps Out

Kimba's Christmas

Max's Wild Night

Dottie's Daring Day

Bianca: The Brave Frail and Delicate Princess

And visit your library, if it's still open, and stock up on all the books you can. Anything by Sharon Creech or Natalie Lloyd is top on my list. Stay safe, and happy reading until the world gets back to a bit of normalcy.

Kimba thinks staying at home is the purrfectest way to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment