Thursday, November 29, 2018

Holiday Book Sale

My holiday book sale is starting now! Hop on over to my website to get in on the deals while they last. Whatever you do, don't wait until the last minute because shipping rates get crazy. If you order now, you can get in on the low media rate shipping deals. On any order, I'd be happy to not only sign but personalize the books however you would like. All books come with a matching bookmark.

Holiday deals include all children's paperbacks for only $7.00 each (normally $10.00) and At the Corner of Magnetic and Main for $10.00 (normally $14.00).

ALSO--I'm running a special on the whole Cats in the Mirror series: all four cat books for only $25.00 (a savings of $15.00 on the set). This includes Why Kimba Saved The World, Vacation Hiro, Miss Fatty Cat's Revenge, and Slinky Steps Out. 




Click here to check out my holiday sales, now through either January 2 or when supplies run out! Shipping is figured by PayPal during checkout. If you have a large order, it can get a bit wonky, so contact me directly and I can adjust things. These prices are not available at Amazon or other sites. Just on my web page.

Now I'm off to start formatting Vacation Hiro for hardcover. Should be out in early 2019, along with the rest of the cat books. Kimba's Christmas is heading to editing shortly and should be ready in July of 2019. Then I can get back to work on my new YA story that I completed a large chunk of during NaNoWriMo this month. There will be tigers . . . of a sort.




Never a dull day!


Kimba thinks it's a bit early to say "Merry Christmas,"
but it's never too early to buy books as holiday gifts!







No comments:

Post a Comment