Sunday, November 12, 2017

Paperback Books on Sale!!

I seriously over-purchased paperback books for a couple of events this year, like the Pet Expo, that turned out to be a real bust. It happens. But my business manager (aka my husband, Scott) does not like all that inventory going into 2018. He has uttered the words he never says: "Mark them down. Have a sale."

And so I am!!!

All of the paperback books I have on hand are on sale 30% off until Dec. 30 or supplies on that title run out.  That means that all the animal series books are $7 each and "At the Corner of Magnetic and Main" is only $10. I will still autograph and personalize them, just like normal.

If you want to get in on this sale, just click here to go to my shopping cart page at my website. These prices are not at Amazon. They'd never let me price them this low! It's only at my website on the copies that I have on hand. When a title runs out, I will change the price back to the normal retail price. First come, first served.

So grab those paperbacks for only $7 each 

and finish off your collection!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment