Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday Book Sale & Happy Wishes

With Kimba at my elbow purring up a storm, I send you wishes for a blessed and love-filled Christmas week.

Can you find a sleeping Kimba Baby?

If you are looking for some last-minute gifts, ALL of my books are on sale on kindle this week.

"Why Kimba Saved The World" is FREE until December 26th. And all the other books in the series are 99 cents until the 27th.

You can also get "At the Corner of Magnetic and Main" for only 99 cents on kindle until the 26th. Many thanks to my publisher for dropping the price for the holidays! I ran this ad with Ereader News Today and have already seen a spike in the rankings. I hope some new readers are finding it and me.


Merry Christmas, from our house to yours. I have a feeling that the normal Christmas movies will be replaced by a Star Wars marathon this year. We have plans to see the new one next week. As long as the girls are both here and everyone is happy and healthy, I don't much care what is on the TV. May the force be with you in 2016!

Hiro thinks the village smells amazing. And she says, "Meowy Christmas."


No comments:

Post a Comment