Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Merry Christmas 2020

It has been one of the weirdest years ever for most of us, but the calendar will change to 2021 in a few days and there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel. If you're looking for some new books to keep you company during the winter ahead, here's my reading accomplishments for 2020. 

https://www.goodreads.com/user/year_in_books/2020/13067378

There are two more books I'll finish before the end of the calendar year (Beloved by Toni Morrison and Breakfast at the Honey Creek CafĂ© by Jodi Thomas), and I'd love to hear your recommendations for books old and new. Drop a note in the comments section! 

I hope you all enjoy this holiday season, however you celebrate, and I look forward to seeing you in person again soon. 



Merry Christmas from Kimba and all of us here at Serenity Mountain Publishing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment