Thursday, July 9, 2020

The Tigran Chronicles is Coming Soon

I'm super chuffed to share my upcoming novel with you!


Being part tiger and part human should be an advantage—not lead to your extermination. Taliya, a seventeen-year-old tigran, has been forced to flee her country home and go into hiding to escape the Enforcers and the Gathering that began in 2172, orchestrated by President Kerkaw and his corrupt martial law of the United States. But it isn’t long before Taliya is captured and forced into a covert military breeding program. Paired with a magnificent male white tigran named Kano, Taliya is determined to survive, whatever the cost, but she is only at the beginning of her journey. What awaits her is more challenging and life-changing than she ever could have imagined.

Unlike most of my other books, this title is definitely PG-13, so not one for young readers. The official release date is October 1, but this won't be the last you hear of it before then, I'm sure.

The preorder link for paperbacks is already available at my online store, so you can reserve your copy now. Fall events in Arkansas are still up in the air, so it's hard to know what access you will have to getting a copy right from my hands in October. However, you can always order directly from me and have me sign copies however you'd like. Until the schedule is more certain, we just keep moving forward with publication. I can't wait to share it with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment