Monday, May 4, 2020

If She Had Stayed: Book Review

If She Had StayedIf She Had Stayed by Diane Byington
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thoroughly enjoyed this story about regret, what we'd do differently if we got a second chance, and learning lessons the hard way sometimes. If you are a fan of Tesla, you will be thrilled at how he is woven throughout the story. I could have done without the detailed sex scenes, however. They felt out of place with the style of the rest of the story, and I kept thinking what a great book it would be for even middle school classrooms (all the fun what-if assignments!) without becoming so graphic. Sometimes fade to breakfast is best. I still enjoyed the read and stayed up to get through the last chapters. Very suspenseful!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment