Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The Bookish Life of Nina Hill Review

The Bookish Life of Nina HillThe Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is fantabulous!! I borrowed this copy from the library, but by page 100 I had ordered my own copy so I would have it forever and ever. I know my daughter will love it too. Nina is a delightful heroine full of doubts and anxiety and charming banter. The unabashed "Pride and Prejudice" theme works wonderfully (a favorite book about which I have actually taught classes), along with the message about what makes for true family in our weird world. And I love the REAL romance dramas that Nina finds herself embroiled in. Even meet-cutes can go wrong! I look forward to reading this book again and displaying it proudly on my shelves. Nina would like that, I think. Now I have to go out and get Waxman's other books too. (We won't even talk about how excited I am that she followed me back on Instagram!) Get "The Bookish Life of Nina Hill" now!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment