Wednesday, October 17, 2018

War Eagle Craft Fair This Weekend!!

Come one, come all!! If you've never been to the four days of craft fair craziness in Northwest Arkansas, you are missing out. There are dozens and dozens of events all around the area. For my fifth year now, I will be at the War Eagle Craft Fair (Thursday 18th - Sunday 21st). My booth is normally in Sharp's Field in the first aisle right across from the mill.

Since this is one of my last events for the year, I often use it as a chance to clean out my 2018 paperback inventory. This year is no different. All paperbacks are on sale, and my children's books are only $7 each!! Don't miss out on your chance to grab the books in the series that you are missing or pick up some gifts for children you love. And there are toys to match each book to help make your present a complete package. I even have a dragon to go with Bianca: The Brave Frail and Delicate Princess, my new book this year.



I hope to see you there!!

You can find out more about the fair at these links:

https://www.facebook.com/events/262471397654170/

https://wareaglemill.com/fall-craft-fair/

No comments:

Post a Comment